Author(s): Michael Price
Are you making the most of this feature-packed spreadsheet?
Excel 2019 in easy steps starts with the basics and then reveals the key clever features on offer - all in easy steps! Areas covered include:
- Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets
- Formulas, Functions, Tables, and importing data
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Macros for everyday tasks to save time
- Charts to get an overview of your data
- What-if, Goal Seek and Optimization
- Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks
- Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues!
This primer illustrates how to use Excel to manage your finance and data effectively and easily - both at home and at work. Whether you're upgrading to Excel 2019 or new to spreadsheets, use this guide to get more out of Microsoft Excel!
Table of Contents:
- Begin with Excel
- Manage Data
- Formulas and Functions
- Excel Tables
- Advanced Functions
- Control Excel
- Macros in Excel
- Templates and Scenarios
- Links and Connections