Author(s): John F. Carter
The go-to guide for launching a lucrative career in trading--fully updated for today's turbulent markets
One of today's most successful traders, John F. Carter has made his popular guide more relevant and effective than ever. This new edition of Mastering the Trade includes the essential content that has made it a bestselling classic, and includes critical new information for making the best trading decisions in every situation. Combining insightful market overview with trading strategies and concepts, Carter provides:
* Proven set-ups, with optimal markets and non-negotiable trading rules
* Exact entry, exit, and stop loss levels for swing and intraday trading
* Seven key internals, from Skew to VIX
* Pre-market checklist for analyzing recent market behavior
* Scanning techniques for pinpointing high-probability setups
* Effective risk control techniques
* Methods for ensuring your computer runs at max speed
* Techniques for predicting market corrections
From valuable hardware and software to market mechanics, pivot points, and position sizing, Carter delivers a suite of tools for beating out the competition on a regular basis.
Mastering the Trade, Third Edition builds your expertise in knowing what's working for you and what's working against you, so you make a living on the frontlines of professional trading.